LAKSHMI NARAYANA ARTS AND SCIENCE COLLEGE
(Affiliated to University of Calicut) Mayannur, South Kondazhy, Thrissur Dist.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS :
Form for registration can be had from the College Office on payment of Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) in cash. Forms will be sent by Regd. Post on receipt of Rs. 100/- by Money Order.
Tuition fees will be collected in TWO instalments and special fees if any along with the first instalment itself every year. Fees once paid will on no account be refunded, unless as per the University norms.
Selection of Interview
Applications for admission will be selected provisionally, on the basis of merit strictly in accordance with the University rules. Selected candidates will be called for a personal interview in the college. Final selection for admission will be done only after the personal interview. Applications received late and which are not filled properly and completely will not be considered for selection. Last date for receipt of application for each programme will be notified separately.
Documents to be produced at the Time of Interview
1. SSLC Book / Class X marklist in Original.
2. Pre-Degree / Plus Two / VHSC / AISSCE / ISC Marklists in original and a xerox copy of it.
3. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the institute last attended.
4. Three passport sized photographs.
5. Income, community and nativity certificates in the case of candidates eligible for fee concessions.
6. Applicants who passed the qualifying examination from other Universities / States /Boards should produce Migration Certificates.
Filling up of details in Application Form:
All columns in the application form should be properly and filled in. Incomplete or incorrectly filled applications will be summarily rejected. No correction or alterations will be entertained in the applications received in the College.
Personal Interview :
1. The filled up application form along with the above specified documents should be submitted in the College Office. Marklist of the qualifying examination, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate and other relevant documents should all be original and no attested copies will be entertained.
2. Applicants will be called for a personal interview, in order as per the rank list prepared and published. The rank list of applicants will be prepared strictly adhering to the criteria, abiding by the rules and orders issued by the University.
3. Applicants for personal interview should report in the College on the exact date and time intimated to them, failing to do so which, admission will be denied and the seat will be allotted to the next applicant in the rank list.
4. Parent/guardian of the applicant should be present with him/her at the time of admission. No interview will be held and admission will be denied unless the applicant is accompanied by the parent/guardian.
5. Certificates and documents submitted at the time of admission will not be returned till the end of the course, or the candidate leaves the college availing TC. The applicants are therefore requested to keep with them, sufficient number of attested copies of the certificates and documents for their personal use.
6. Migration Certificate is compulsory for applicants hailing from other States, Boards or Universities and it should invariably be submitted at the time of interview.